Thursday, January 29, 2009

Selection

Just a very select few of some designs I'm totally digging. And want, but know i could never have...



Christian Lacroix



(no other words, but I WANT)


(unfortunately for the hair...)


(I really think this line is amazing)


(i really have no witty comments to add. I'm just in love)

Alexander Wang


(yeah, the two pieces everyone loves. Though i don't get why his models look so, um, trashy?)


(A close to perfect dress? Sorry but i hate the shoes!)

House of Holland


(If i died in the pants I'd be happy)


(or in this. Aggy gets all the fun!)

Karl Lagerfeld


(Perfectly shaped and simple and the wrist 'protectors' really jazz it up)


(I semi swooned over this!)

Proezna Schlouer


(Those glasses, like wow!)


(Midriff, what more can i say)

Stella McCartney


(it's like heaven under a jacket)


(it's like knight meets pixels)


(an ultimate LBD)


images: style.com

No comments: