Saturday, March 21, 2009

I...

...Want to learn how to stud things
I need to do my assessments and write on my communication blog rather than here
I need to clean my room
I should write my poetry down
I should put my doona cover back on
I want more fantastic clothes
I want to be able to feel comfortable in a plane so i can go travelling
I like to keep things in a pattern, though i do like it, i have no trouble break out.
Like this?
I need batteries, double A to be precise
I want to finish decorating my room
I need to shut my window cause it's noisy!
I want my hair to be grown out already and see what I'm like without a fringe so i can just get it cut again (if i really want)
I like to use parenthesis (yes i do. Ellipses are nice too...)
I should sleep now, it's early in the morning
PS I like to do origami

No comments: