I think I'm just too scared to be judged in a negative way, but Jesus, all the blogs and online profiles i come across, it's all i ever do!
What i would love to have is, as I've mentioned before one of those fantastic fashion blogs which chronologies fashion outsifts day to day. Would be interesting to see how personal style changes, but i'm just too lazy for that, and plus some days i hate what i'm wearing...
I wish i constantlyhad a pen and paper or mini computer on hand. So many things come to me when i'm walking somewhere or i'm doing something unrelated and i never have to opportunity to jot them down. I guess next ear will be different, studying changes all that.
This post started off as some ridiculous, meaningless rant, but now, i think i'm going to create a list of things i want to achieve in the year to follow, my new years resolutions, per say.
- Get published (fiction, non-fiction, poetry) in anything
- Attend more poetry readings
- Compete in a poetry slam
- Go somewhere i've never been- preferably overseas
- Keep a notebook with me at all times and WRITE THINGS IN IT
- Keep a diary
- Don't start assessments too late
- Learn how to cook a few decent meals without a recipe in front of me
- Stop excessive spending!
- Stop buying things i'll never end up wearing (therefore buy more vintage)
- Start some form of exercise
- Don't lose touch with friends
- Speak my mind more
- Stand up for myself when i ought to
Now for some more long term (life goals)
- Publish a book
- Don't be a one hit wonder
- Drive across Australia
- Follow Keroac's footsteps acrosss America....
- Invent something
- Give a lecture
- Work for a magazine
- Create my own magazine
- Go back to uni after i finish
- This is really difficult
- I don't really know anymore, the more i think about it the more absurd they get...